Some of the stuff I have discovered in my study time, called life. Life as it is, if you don’t study your own life, you could fail the exam. But this exam you do not want to fail. Let me give you some ideas how to spice up your life little bit more. Here we go:
- Let’s do it attitude : Collaboration is the key. There is such a great strength in community and in the numbers. Community of believers for example are very strong when they are together. There is nothing they can’t do. One man or one woman alone can achieve a lot, but when a small group of people , like-minded come together, they are unstoppable.
- Ask for adventure : Throw caution to the wind. Take risks. If you choose to live in fear, you will never experiance the full range of gifts and opportunities that this life have to offer to you. Ignore the voice in your head that says its to risky, be smart, be calculated but don’t be to cautious.
- Work on yourself : Golden rule is, work harder on yourself than you do on your job. Your personal development is far more important than your Job. Develop yourself Spiritually, mentally, emotionally, physically. And you can’t be complete if you don’t have all of these.
- Have a purpose :A person who have purpose in life, have meaning, something to go for. Don’t live your life as it were and accident. Become passionate about being alive. Every day when you wake up is a gift from God, treated as such. It is up to you will you give value to your day and to your life, and trust me you are very much valuable to Lord Jesus Christ. Don’t waste your days and talents doing something that will not change your heart and mind, and impact people around you. Start now!
- Keep dreaming : Dreams, visions and goals are what can keep you moving forward. Remember who are you working for. The steps of a good man are ordered by the LORD: and he delighteth in his way. Psalm 37:23
- Rely on yourself ? The reason I put question mark is because of this. Do you really believe deep in yourself that you can rely on yourself 100% ? What if you plan something, and then you got sick, or traffic is fully blocked. Not so long ago I taught that I can do anything by myself, until I realize painful truth that I don’t. But ones I accepted Jesus Christ as my Lord and Saviour, then my life change and then I realize that I can do everything in Christ that gives me strength. Not through me, but trough Christ.
- Learn from other people : Not just from their mistakes which are obvious. But allow yourself to be free, ask someone that you admire to go on caffe or lunch with that person. Ask a lot of questions, but more importantly listen very carefully. Also meet with people that are every day people , so you can understand how they made some mistakes and how to correct them.
- Work on your heart : Proverbs 4:23 “Keep your heart with all diligence,For out of it spring the issues of life.” Understand that in your life everything is dictated by your fleshly desires. Souls is expressing itself in this matter : I think, I feel, I want. And if you are a Christian. You need to suppress that and open yourself to What God thinks. Protect your heart with all cost from the corruption of this world.
By: Milos Crnogorcevic