Life on this planet is not easy, it is very nasty place and if you are not aware of the things, the life itself will press you and keep you down permanently if you let it. Nobody can “punch” hard enough, how life can. And to be able to resist the hardship of life, you have to be able to learn how it works and to be strong. Let me tell you this, that nobody is strong enough unless he or she have some help from above. And it is up to you what kind of help you want. Would you like Gods help, or Satans help. There are two opposing forces in this world, forces of good and forces of evil, and you can influence both of them, depending on how you live your life.
Let me give you my point of view, with help of some old fashion thinkers that I will name on the bottom of the Blog post:
- For everything there is a season : Ecclesiastic 3:1-2 “For everything there is a season, A time for every purpose under heaven. A time to be born, and a time to die. A time to plant and a time to pluck what is planted”. Which means, if you have any problems in your life, it is just a season and it will pass. And if everything is fantastic in your life, be humble about it because even that will pass. DO not pretend that you will live forever. But live humble life in service to others.
- Pursue Ideas : You have to be open in your life for fresh ideas, how to do that ? Sit with people more experience then you, but not just that, talk to people who already did something great in there life. Read lots of books, don’t just be follower be a student. Study about whatever you want to do, learn as much as you can, just set goals and above all be open for suggestions you never know, what idea or opinion of other people can change in you.Sometimes even negative comment can change your viewpoint.
- Create Your Own Work : “Your Job is what you are trained to do. Your WORK is what you’re born to do ” Your job is your skills, and they (company) can fire you from your job any time. But your WORK is your Gift, and nobody can take that from you. That is God given, and it is first thing God give to human race, is WORK. Colossians 3:17 “And whatever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through Him.”
- Create a Positive Change : Take a look at your life and be self-critical. See if something is not right, do the self evaluation and inventor of your life. Whatever you think and feel it is good, leave it and let it grow to be better. If there is something that is stagnating , not growing , change it or compleatly remove it. Start from beginning, but make sure that whatever change you do, do it to improve yourself.
- Become person of value : If you don’t know how much you worth, look at a Cross and see the person of Jesus Christ. See how much HE payed for you. God the father payed ultimate price for you, life of his own Son. IF you don’t know how much you worth, the answer is , you worth as much as someone is willing to pay for you, no more. Which means , you worth to God a lot more then anyone put price or salary on you.
- Follow your passion : Not everyone is lucky in this life to have wisdom and strength to follow the passion that is in us. If your heart desires to do something, and it is right in the sight of the Lord. Then do it, follow your passion , but do it for the Lord, and he will established your steps. Have clear and clean intentions , be with pure heart.
- Defy your own experience : All experiances are good, bad experience is equally good as good experience. It gives you good lesson and knowledge. It is good to know what we should not do, as much as what we should do. Study your experience, learn, be a student of your life don’t just walk around in ignorance, but learn from them.
- Use Adversity for your benefit : Usually our minds are at the sharpest, when we face severe challenges. It is better to “plan to failed” than to ” fail the plan” . Be ready and always with plan, any plan is better than No plan at all. So, always have extra plan for whatever you’re doing, and be alert and always stand the guard at the doors of your mind.
- Discover your Purpose : Now, this one is my personal favorite. Because it will bring you to your maker. Our glorious Heavenly Father. No one, describes mine and your heart better than person off Jesus Christ. If you find and submit to the Lord Jesus Christ who knows you before you where born, you will discover your purpose in life. And in everything you will find meaning, and life full of fullfilment and joy that is everlasting. John 14:6 “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me. “
- Learn from everything : Let me finish this off with two verses that are very close to my heart and that I think will help you in any situation. Philippians 4-7 Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God, and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus. Matthew 6:25-34 “Therefore I say to you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat or what you will drink, nor about your body, what you will put on. Is not life more than food and the body more than clothing? Look at the birds off the air, for they neither sow nor reap nor gather into barns, yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not of more value than they? Which of you by worrying can add one cubit to his stature? So why do you worry about clothing? Consider the lilies of the field, how they grow, they neither toil nor spin, and yet I say to you that even Solomon in all his glory was not arrayed like one of these. Now if God so clothes the grass of the field, which today is, and tomorrow is thrown into the oven, will He not much more clothe you, O you of little faith? Therefore do not worry, saying, ‘What shall we eat? or What shall we drink? Or What shall we wear? For after all these things the Gentiles seek. For your heavenly Father knows that you need all these things. But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you. Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about its own things. Sufficient for the day is its own trouble” .
Here is the Website for the books I mostly order from, let me give you some suggestions, Website – Bookdepository
By Milos Crnogorcevic