Watch out for the enemy from the outside, but also you have to look out for the enemy from the inside of yourself as well. Look out for your own teaching that might deceive you, saying ” you’re too short, too tall, you’re too old, you’re never done it before, why do you think you can do it now !? You will never make it, you are not qualified enough “. You have to look out for temptation. Everyone faces doubts from time to time, but it is up to us how to fight them.
Build yourself and your character, that will stay on the firm foundation of the Rock and not on the sand. So when the storm in life comes, and they always will, if you build your life on the solid rock you will be saved from everything, from poverty, depression, doubt, fear. None of us are above the temptation and the tempter. That is why the great prayer says ” lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from the evil ” . Do not listen for the tempter, stay on the track, build your life on the Rock, a cornerstone of life. Look out for your taught and for your mind. Develop yourself and stand guard at the doors of your mind. Be firm, and stay strong, whatever pushes you, push it back. Stay strong. Also, you should look up, to God. A great God who creates everything for you. Feel and use the miracles of life that God gives you. He is still on the throne and he is faithful and just. You can have a better life if you could trust him, and he is open to everyone and by choice. Draw on that spiritual part of human existence and human life, it will work miracles.
Stay on your goals and your track. Be humble but strong. Be determent and disciplined, high discipline is a great weapon to reflect the tempter. What can destroy our ambitions, our fortunes, our relationships—our lives? The enemies lurking inside us, the ones we face from within, the ones we’ve got to destroy before they destroy us. “ this is my command, do not be afraid or discouraged, for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go ” Joshua 1:9 One of my favorite Bible verses in times when I had my own doubts and fears, to get me going and to give me the courage to move one. And remember you’re not alone.
The 6 Emotional Enemies Inside Your Mind
- Fear. We are not born with courage, but neither are we born with fear. Some of our fears are imaginary, but some are real. Depends on your attitude to that certain fear. The important thing is not to fead it. Fear is a person, the more you fead it the more it grows. Let go of ALL kind of fear and live life to be frutfull above and beyond.
- Indifference. What a tragic disease indifference is. Dont drift in your life, but have courage and passion to do what you love the most. We can’t drift our way to the top of the mountain
- Indecision. Indecision is the thief of opportunity and enterprise. It will steal our chances for a better future. We have to take a sword and stand our ground in persuing what we love to do, what fullfill us as person,and your charachter.
- Doubt. Sure, there’s room for healthy skepticism. We can’t believe everything. But we also can’t let doubt take over. Many of us doubt the past, doubt the future, doubt each other, doubt the government, doubt the possibilities and doubt the opportunities. Worst of all, we doubt ourselve and God. Doubt is a tempter and it can destroy your life if you let it.
- Worry. We’ve all got to worry some—but we can’t let it conquer us. Instead, let it alarm us. Worry can be useful. As a alarm clock if you will it.Here’s what we’ve got to do with our worries: Drive them into a small corner. Whatever is out to get us, we’ve got to get it. Whatever is pushing on us, we’ve got to push back. Fight the good fight of faith and believe.
- Timidity. Over-caution is the timid approach to life. Timidity is not a virtue (unlike humility); in fact, it can be an illness. If we let it go, it’ll conquer us.So, we must battle with the enemy, battle with fears, build our courage to fight what’s holding us back, what’s keeping us from our goals and dreams. We have to be courageous in our lives and in our pursuit of the things we want and the people we want to become.
Psalm 27:1 The LORD is my light and my salvation;
whom shall I fear?
The LORD is the stronghold of my life;
of whom shall I be afraid?
I hope that this blog post will help someone, and if in case someone needs any help to understand something more clearly, don’t hesitate to contact me. Like, comment and share the post, you never know who needs it. God Bless