Morning routine is very important it separates pros from the amateurs, it separates dedicated from the ones that are not serious enough to work on there goals.
You have to plan your mornings your days and your months in order to achieve your goals. Put all your vision and goals on the paper and stay focus, because this is the only way that goals can work. Planed discipline will help you to achieve anything you want, and there is the key, most of the people don’t know how to set the basic planes for the next three months , six months or a year plans.
Basic fitness training and goals are like life, you have to have a vision and where you want to be, if you have to lose weight then do it, not starting from tomorrow but start right now, or at the worst ASAP. But don’t lose your Focus.
This is the way and the easiest way to set your goals in life as well as in fitness are ( fat lose,weight lose, muscle building ETC ) :
The 5 Principles of Goal-Setting Are:
- Clarity: Goals need to be clear and easily understood in order for them to be most effective.
- Challenge: Good goals have a high enough level of difficulty that you actually have to push yourself in order to achieve them.
- Commitment: Without a high level of commitment, it’s difficult to achieve any goal, especially those that are somewhat challenging.
- Feedback: You need to be able to receive information about how well you are progressing toward your goal. This information can be used as a motivator, or it may signal that your goal is either too easy or too challenging and needs to be adjusted.
- Task Complexity: The more complex a goal is, the more time you need to give yourself to achieve it. Good goals don’t have to be complex, but understanding how.
Start simple but effective , put it on the paper and work on it, what ever your goals are, you can achieve it.